Located on Tribal land, the Library is a public facility serving all of Pojoaque as well as surrounding communities and open to all. Consisting of more than 14,000 items, the collection offers selections in many areas including the following:
- Best sellers
- Contemporary and classic fiction
- Native Americans and the Southwest
- Non-fiction: gardening, travel, crafts, philosophy, history, cooking, etc.
- DVDs, Videos, and Books on Tape
- Children’s materials for all ages and subjects
- GED and SAT study aids
- College Bound Reading Section
Regular Library Hours:Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 9 am – 7 pm
Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 3 pm
For your convenience, a drop box for returning items is available 24 hours a day outside the library.
Physical Address:101 Lightning Loop,Pojoaque, NM (between the Wellness Center and the Boys and Girls Club)
Mailing Address:37 Camino Del Rincon Suite #2Santa Fe, NM 87506 Telephone 505-455-7511 Fax 505-455-0501